For each accepted paper one author must register, pay the fee and present the paper.
Please, note that the inclusion of the paper presentation in the conference program and the publication of the paper in the workshop proceedings are subject to :
- The registration and payment of at least one of the authors.
- Sending by email (email@example.com) of the final camera ready paper in an editable format with corrections operated according to the reviewers’ comments by September 1, 2022.
- Sending by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the signed SPRINGER NATURE Publishing Agreement for the paper with the requested information (names of authors, institutional addresses, email addresses, name of corresponding author, ORCID codes, title of the paper) by September 1, 2022. The Publishing Agreement is available here.
Authors who registered for two papers are entitled to pay only one fee.
Fees for online participation
|Before 01.09.2022||After 01.09.2022|
What is covered by the fee?
Regular (academic staff) and company participants: the registration fee includes access to SOHOMA’22 technical sessions, and Springer Book Proceedings.
Ph.D. Students: If at registration time the participant is a Ph.D. student at a certified academic institution, she/he may register and pay the reduced fee as Ph.D. student. In this case, she/he will provide evidence of full-time Ph.D. student status from the host doctoral school of the academic institution. This registration fee includes access to SOHOMA’22 technical sessions, and Springer Book Proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers must fill in the Registration form for online participation available here and send it by email to the organizers by September 1, 2022.
Over-length page fee: 50 € per page in excess of the 12-page allowance.
Registration fees must be paid in full at time of registration (early registration is September 1, 2022; registration and fee payment must be made latest on September 12, 2022). Payments can be made via bank transfer or cash at the workshop’s registration desk.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Pay to: Asociatia Centrul de Cercetare CIMR (SOHOMA2022 Organizer)
Fiscal Code: 6642328
CIMR address: 313, Spl. Independentei, sector 6, RO-060042, Bucharest, ROMANIA
Bank Name: Banca Comerciala Romana, Sucursala sector 6, Bucharest
Bank Address: Bd. Timisoara, No. 6C, sector 6, Bucharest, RO-061328, ROMANIA
- RO27 RNCB 0077 0023 6860 0002 (€);
- RO54 RNCB 0077 0023 6860 0001 (RON);
Bank charges for wire transfer must be supported by the sender. To ensure proper credit to your account, you must specify in the “Transaction Description” area: Registration fee for SOHOMA 2022, the author’s name and the paper ID. Please send a proof of payment (copy of wire transfer certified by your bank).
Cancelation of Registration
Cancelations are accepted in the following conditions:
- A cancelation note should be sent via email to the SOHOMA 2022 organizers, accompanied by a copy of the proof of payment certified by the requester’s bank.
- Any cancelation will be charged a 50€ handling fee.
- The refund will be 70% of the paid fee (after subtracting the handling fee) for requests received until September 15, 2022. After this date no refund will be possible. The refund will be credited back without delay to the credit card used for the payment.